Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge I need to know a SD combative for…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    jesse

White knuckled hand grabs from a woman in labor…someone please reply fast.

bull1189

Re: I need to know a SD combative for…

I hope congratulations are in order . . . .

And to answer your question, I don’t believe there is one. Although I do know that watching the football game on the hospital room TV is definitely not a good defense. (not me, a friend, but MAN did that cost him. . . . )

sues

Trust me, there is no defense. From our point of view, it’s all your fault anyway and you deserve to suffer right along with us! Do you really expect us to think rationally during labor anyway?

brewerm

If you stay then you are a hero. If you leave then you are a dirty SOB and many more things that you cannot image will roll off her tongues. When I worked at a hospital and walked down the maternity ward, I could always tell whether the dad was in the room. If he was then it was just “God” and “Mom”. If he wasn’t then the Furn realy flew. I heard thng I had NEVER heard before. Man up and just be with her, you’ll never regret it!

jesse

Jason Jeremiah was born at 5:15 pm est. As with our first, I stayed for every second of it holding her hand, praying with her, and cheering her on. Our first child was 18 hrs of labor. Our second just was about five total but she was up and walking around for about the first 2 and a half of that doing frantic house cleaning. Don’t ask me about a woman’s instincts. My wife was great through the whole thing. Baby is 21″ and 7 lbs 3 oz.

kylestyle913

congrat’s man!!!!!!!! best wishes to you and your family.

ffdo1234

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all I have to say…..

dkatman

Congrats!

bull1189

Congrats!

smokelaw1

Congrats man! Awesome. I always posted congrats in threads like this, but since becoming a father…I FEEL the congratulations so much more accutely. Feels like a spinning flying hair tussle WITH ADVANCE!

brewerm

quote Jesse:

Jason Jeremiah was born at 5:15 pm est. As with our first, I stayed for every second of it holding her hand, praying with her, and cheering her on. Our first child was 18 hrs of labor. Our second just was about five total but she was up and walking around for about the first 2 and a half of that doing frantic house cleaning. Don’t ask me about a woman’s instincts. My wife was great through the whole thing. Baby is 21″ and 7 lbs 3 oz.

Congrats! Your life will change dramatically with 2 (for the better-and busier)

jesse

He already knows how to make a fist!

russell

congrats….oh to answer your first question to stop the white knuckles, try asprin! if she keeps a asprin between her knees at all times she wont get bit by the trouser snake! 🙂

saruotoko

That news is worth a Texas-sized “Woo-hoo!” 🙂

And there is no defense to a white-knuckled grab like that. I’ve heard that from several notable Jedi Masters. 😛

Copgrats!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: