Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics If someone entered your gym while training

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    emil

You’ve done it now Andre-now the ninjas are going to NC-you’ve let out the secret. Be prepared to defend yourself from many attackers(one at a time)

g-v

If someone will come into our skool and start some shizznit up, he will be tolchocked in the gulliver and the red red krovy will drip from his rot , real horror show. <—–blatant Clockwork Orange reference. 8)

daki

Re:

quote \”G.V.\:

If someone will come into our skool and start some shizznit up, he will be tolchocked in the gulliver and the red red krovy will drip from his rot , real horror show. <—–blatant Clockwork Orange reference. 8)

I’m trying to picture Bert in the costume and… yeah, it frightens me. For some reason I can easily picture Eric dressed like that though.

g-v

Re:

http://www.robokopp.de/images/clockwork_orange/a_clockwork_orange_04.jpg

Let’s see, left to right: Vladik, Bert, Eric, Sean…hydrating between classes. 😆

andre

Well, you better tell them to wear fasionable Kevlar, because our Samurais’ P90’s have a longer range then Katanas’. 😈

daki

That’s scary GV.

swhiteh3

If someone DID enter the dojo and get right in the face of an instructor (or even fellow student) my reaction would not be to attack. But in a scenario like that, where the enviroment and the majority of people around are friendly, my reaction we be to approach the assailant from behind. I’d keep myself RIGHT behind him, an arms length away, and make sure my presence there was known.

I’ve had to do this many times before. I’ve worked as a bouncer, where a fellow bouncer was threatened, and I’ve done this. I’ve also done this more than once in my fraternity in college, where fights weren’t exactly common, but confrontations did happen.

There’s no need to go straight to violence in this case. My instructors are more than tough enough to handle being called names. But a menacing presence right behind him might make him realize that sometimes discretion is the better part of valor. And if he is stupid enough to start something – he’s gonna lose – and lose big.
    -Scott Whitehead

anonymous

Why do we need Ninjas? We should beat ’em with straight KM skills! Why should we depend on TMA’s to rescue our own instructors? 😯 😉

wheelgunner

I wouldn’t need to help, my instructor would arrest him.

Or maybe one of the students would arrest him, for being an idiot.

I’ll let the cops do their jobs.

I just came here for a workout 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: