Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    justice101

I’m brand new to Krav Maga and would like to learn it from the ground up. I live near Park Ridge Illinios and I was wondering if there are any Krav Maga facilities near there. I know that Tae Kwon Do (forgive my spelling) is very populated with rip offs that teach hollywood garbage so I am looking for a certifed facility. Your help would be very appreciated.

g-v

Re: Illinios

The Lincolnwood place is probably closest to you. My school is in Buffalo Grove.

justice101

Yes, it turned out really close, thank you. Does anyone have any experiance there? Is it a good place to go, as opposed to a different farther one, because I’m new to KM and do know that there are ALOT of shotty Tae Kwon Doe places, I can’t stress this enough ALOT.

g-v

Re:

There are a few people on this forum that go to that school, and they’ve got nothing but good stuff to say about it. Go for it, dude.

wyldejackyl

I train at BGMA as well but saw the school you’re talking about..it’s on Touhy, right? It would be a lot more convenient for me to fight there instead, but I’m comfortable with where I’m at now, even if the drive is a little longer – I’m not in Park Ridge, but about 200′ from the border!

anonymous

I am new as well and started a month ago at Lincolnwood. It seems like a quality program to me. The two instructors are excellent. They also have a lot of variety in their class times.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: