Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics In my 7 years of Krav Maga…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    la-revancha

…I have never seen a more brutal L1 exam than witnessed today. Without getting into specifics, it was excessive, not in time (par for the course) but in terms of what was expected. Tougher than what I have witnessed in MD, DC, PA, Chatsworth, and NTC.

I salute Simi’s Myrmidons.

No one threw up, but someone left some soiled Hanes in the back for us…..that was a first, too.

Judo shodans teaching BJJ black belts some takedowns, seasoned athletes nearly fainting after Rogue bag classes, and gastric failure during the L2 test….a Golden Era at Simi Krav.

t-j

Re: In my 7 years of Krav Maga…

Dare I ask what you are referring to?

I hope the test went well.

Christian, you neglect to mention that the test was given with love, caring, and understanding. The dirty chonies issue will be addressed in class, so as to provide humiliation for the transgressor and entertainment for me. All joking aside, the testing group worked their butt’s off and it showed. It was an honor to proctor the test.

munster

quote Jeremy Stafford:

Christian, you neglect to mention that the test was given with love, caring, and understanding. The dirty chonies issue will be addressed in class, so as to provide humiliation for the transgressor and entertainment for me. All joking aside, the testing group worked their butt’s off and it showed. It was an honor to proctor the test.

LOL guess people didnt know what they were getting into when they signed up for that one. lol Especially with Jeremy being the Proctor, however Jeremy does have some awesome classes and tests that do have “Love”, (which hopefully next time Im in town will share with him lol ;-D) caring, (which means doing something that killed you…again cause it wasent properly executed for example….Not enough agressive violence in your 1 min sparring), and understanding (which is something youd have to be there yourself to experience). To put it short I really need to make a shirt that says, “I got a fever…. needs more violence.” lol good times though in class.

unstpabl1

quote Jeremy Stafford:

I did a knife seminar with Felix Valencia the other night. Ever do an intimate seesion in a small room and you got gas. Made the knife grappling portion fun. My partner was like WTF as I kept going to the bathroom every few techniques. He stopped bugging me after a rolled technique. Got him like a skunk direct hit. I was embarased for a second then I realized he was a lot less whiney and spastic in his workthumbsup I highly recommend it for those truely uncordornated speed freak partners. Plus you get the added benefit of them not wanting to workout with you again. Though actually soiling yourself may be a tad extreme. Then again extreme measures may be necessary:woohoo:

Do you get extra points for that kind of work ethic on the test and then having to go thru the rest of your career in krav as the guy who shat himself on the level 1 test? Gotta feel for the guy. Either it was a great effort or a warning not to go out drinking the nite beforerofl2

Anywaydude whoever you are I’d never tease ya. I’d laugh about it, but not outloud;):

quote unstpabl1:

Do you get extra points for that kind of work ethic on the test and then having to go thru the rest of your career in krav as the guy who shat himself on the level 1 test? Gotta feel for the guy. Either it was a great effort or a warning not to go out drinking the nite beforerofl2

Actually, it was girls panties, so I’m hopeful it was not one of the “guys”! :OhMy:

unstpabl1

quote Jeremy Stafford:

Actually, it was girls panties, so I’m hopeful it was not one of the “guys”! :OhMy:

:dunno:
    Well that just ended my fantasy of ” The Krav Chick”. Glad I started training kenpo and decided against kravrofl2

stevetuna

quote Jeremy Stafford:

Yikes!!! That’s just so wrong…

evo8

quote Jeremy Stafford:

you should put them on ebay

nixxon

Pics or it didn’t happen.

markcox100

Level 1 test at chatsworth. Thanks for the props La Revancha those were the days when you were yellow belt.

no-mercy

Thats the way you should train 🙂 I think that at list one of 3 classes should push you to the edge.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: