Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics International Seminar with Darren Levine in Europe

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dear KM friends,

Last November 21th and 22th, 2009, about 140 students attended the 2 Day Training Camp with DARREN LEVINE in Luxembourg.

As always with Darren, we did a lot of good stuffs such as new drills, gun and knife defenses, third party protection and etc …
    People did very well all the way with motivation and heart. We were all very inspired during the weekend and also we assessed how we were fortunate to train with Darren.

Personally, I want to express my gratitude to Darren for this GREAT and SPECIAL time that we all had with him.
    It was just too short … Unfortunately.

Now, we are receiving numerous compliments from students and KMW instructors as well. Here are some comments from Facebook so, you can get an idea!

ìIt was great to have been there, had lots of fun!î – David Verlinden
    ìHad an awesome weekend, Thierry!î – Hans von Stockhaussen

ìExcellent seminar, learned loads. Thanks for having us!î – Elaine Bannon
    ìAbsolutely Brilliant weekend guys. Lot of techniques we wouldnít normally have a chance to practice.î – Eoin Campbell

To view some pictures, go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/eoincampbell/sets/72157622869495110/

Once again, thank you, Darren. 
It was a pleasure and a honor for me to assist you.
    BIG hugs from Europe,

edsko

Re: International Seminar with Darren Levine in Europe

I couldn’t agree more. It was a fantastic weekend. Darren Levine is a great instructor, the seminar was fast paced and covered lots of advanced techniques. I’m very glad I went and hope to get a chance to train with Darren again. Thanks to Marc Stoltz, Jennifer Carat and the rest of Kick You Fit in Luxembourg, and of course Thierry and Larissa Viatour of Krav Maga Worldwide Europe, to make it happen!

ryan

I talked to Darren on his way back from the airport. He was very pleased with the turnout and the enthusiasm of the participants. Says a lot for Thierry and his leadership. I’m really looking forward to doing the FTF course there in April.

eoinc

Thanks again Thierry (and Larissa, Marc, Jennifer + all who helped organise it)

Had a really great weekend.

Dear Darren,
    Thank you very much for last weekend in Luxembourg. My students and I really enjoyed the way you were teaching. It was motivating and inspirational. I really hope you’ll be back in Europe soon.
    Thierry and Larissa, thanks for all you’ve done during the weekend. Marc, thanks for all the work, I know it takes a lot of energy to pull of an event like this. Well done!
    All the best from Gerwin Kranenburg – The Netherlands

Dear Darren, Thierry, Larissa, Marc and Jennifer,
    Thanks again for a great weekend! I couldn’t agree more with all the commands below.thumbsup

darren-levine

Dear Thierry, Larissa, Marc, and Jennifer:

I was my good fortunate to have instructed at the KMWE seminar hosted in Luxembourg November 21st and 22nd, 2009. I sincerely thank you for the invitation and look forward to returning to instruct and tour in Europe the near future.

While I enjoyed every moment of the trip, I realized just how proud I was to be part of the seminar as I was preparing to leave and return to the States. I left Europe feeling completely satisfied and impressed with the tremendous ability; tenacious spirit, devotion and dedication to teaching authentic, effective, and evolved Krav Maga. What you are teaching is sound, original Krav Maga and applying those principles to the dangers and modern day threats as they have evolved over time in the criminal worldÖ.

So many Krav Maga instructors and students attended the seminar from the civilian, law enforcement and military fields. Everyone came together for a singular purpose; to learn and to share the life saving measures taught with others so that they may go through life with confidence, knowing they have the ability to defend themselves and their loved oneís.

I am particularly overwhelmed by the progress being made by KMWE. Thierry and Larissa, and the many trusted members of the KMWE, are working hard, theyíre absolutely devoted to making a good name for Krav Maga throughout Europe. The progress of this organization in Europe is obvious. After speaking with so many KMWE members, itís plain that the members are more than happy. They feel like the exchange of Krav Maga information is openly shared without an overly controlling parent organization. They feel growth, quality growth. And the thing I like best, is that Thierry and Larissa want slow, controlled, careful growth that the organization can support, sustain and nurture.

The realism and improvements in the Krav Maga of the techniques is based out of street crime scenarios and not based on a whim. The hardcore training methods incorporated in the learning sessions, and the improved marketing and support materials have made a profound difference in the professional quality of the instructors—you all should be so proudÖ.

Itís been a few years since last teaching in Europe (Belgium). During this recent trip, I was both humbled and honored to teach such a great group of Krav Maga instructors, practitioners and even first time students. With More than 140 participants representing many Countries throughout Europe, such as Ireland, England, Spain, France, Belgium, Monte Carlo, Italy, Luxembourg, Sweden, the Netherlands, Russia and especially my good friends from Poland (fondly referred to as the ìanimalsî). The seminar was a mixture of many languages and cultures. One thing for certain, we all worked hard, we all came together, and we all spoke one language—the language was ìKRAV MAGAî!

A special ìthank youî to Marc and Jennifer, who were my Luxembourg hosts. And, to Thierry and LarissaÖcongratulations! It could not have been a better-organized seminar!

Letís do it again! My best wishes to all who attended! See you soon!

Happy and Healthy Holidays to all! And especially, wishes for a Happy New year!!

Darren Levine

zvor

Sounds like a great seminar.

Will Darren or anyone else from KMWW ever tour Australia?

Apparently John Whitman will be here in the new year, but not too sure of those exact dates and details.

Dear Darren,

Thank you very much for your thoughts!
    We are honored and proud to be a part of the Krav Maga Worldwide family.

You have to know that if we are able to make a significant contribution to the growth of Krav Maga Worldwide in Europe is because of you. With your staff, you made the track and we follow it under your guidance.

We are happy to collaborate with you and to show you a great return.
    Thank you again for everything that you do for our community and KMWE.

Respectfully,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: