Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kevin-in-sf

Hey folks,

Just wanted to send a little note to introduce myself. I train in San Francisco and have been doing Krav for about 3 years. I stopped training for about a year, and just got back to it in May. I train at least 5 days a week, since I’m fortunate enough to live within walking distrance of the school.

I love making contact with other folks who train. It inspires me to train harder!

Live well,

Kevin

mara-jade

Re: Intro

Welcome Kevin!

Great you made it back to KM! Hubby and I have been getting back into it ourselves. What level are you if I can ask?

Best wishes on your training:wav:

kevin-in-sf

Hi,

I’m currently Level 2 and hope to take the Level 3 test in December. We’ve got one scheduled for early September, but after some careful consideration I realized I either wouldn’t be ready for the test or even if I could pass it I wouldn’t really have mastered the Level 2 material. (There sure is a lot of it!)

The instructors in SF are great! There’s a real feeling of comraderie among the students, too. It’s a great place to train.

mara-jade

Yeah, we’re working on Level 3 ourselves. I remember when we took our level 2 test way back, alot of the groundwork wasn’t there then.

So far, everyone I’ve talked to says level 2 is the hardest. We’ll see how much ‘dying’ I do when Level 3 comes aroundrofl2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: