Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I wanted to introduce myself on the forum, and say hello. Been training since august of this year at NTC, I am Level 2, hoping to be level 3 in the spring time. Average about 5 days a week, usually in the 7 a.m classes. ITs nice seeing the city that early. My goal is to become an instructor, so this forum looks like a great place to read other peoples critiques, suggestions, and advice. Krav Maga has given me everything that i was looking for in a self defense system, and i am especially happy to have the opportunity to train with the instructors here in Los Angeles.

Adam Santos-Coy

leam

Re: Introduction

Welcome!

Yeah, the folks here are pretty friendly and know a lot. I’m new myself and seem to only have scratched the surface.

Leam

mara-jade

quote Adam Santos-Coy:

I wanted to introduce myself on the forum, and say hello. Been training since august of this year at NTC, I am Level 2, hoping to be level 3 in the spring time. Average about 5 days a week, usually in the 7 a.m classes. ITs nice seeing the city that early. My goal is to become an instructor, so this forum looks like a great place to read other peoples critiques, suggestions, and advice. Krav Maga has given me everything that i was looking for in a self defense system, and i am especially happy to have the opportunity to train with the instructors here in Los Angeles.

Adam Santos-Coy

Hi Adam!:wav:

Welcome to the Forum! You’ve certainly come to the right place! Hubby and I passed level 2 and we’re hoping to get to level 3 next year. We’ve been gone ourselves awhile so time to get back on the horse:D:

giant-killer

So, there ARE people who actually take the 7am classes? ;):

quote Giant Killer:

So, there ARE people who actually take the 7am classes? ;):

I WISH I could take the 7am classes. On Monday-Wednesday my gym partner and I hit the weights at 6 in San Pedro and Thursday and Friday I work till 8am. *Sigh*

J-

Oh… And I’m a rude bastard. Welcome, Adam!

J-

Thank you for the warm welcome. Giant, there are indeed those of us at the 7 a.m’s 🙂 Nice, small class sizes, really help on perfecting those techniques. Looking forward to getting a little break from work, so i can go 2-3 times a day during hte christmas break.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: