Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Iron Man ROCKED!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    leejam99

go see it.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: Iron Man ROCKED!

Saw it friday with CJ – We agree!!

mara-jade

We were gonna Saturday but too wiped out after Darren’s seminar:rolleyes: Already read Iron Man II is slated for Summer 2010thumbsup

blindfold

They had a thursday preview here and me and the family were there for the 8pm showing.

My step daughter had told everyone in school before most kids could even ask about going.

Agree… I am pretty critical when it comes to movies and I felt it was worth every penny I paid, and would see it again tomorrow.

As far as comic to movie conversions I think it is on par with Batman Begins.

trish

I agree, it was a great movie. If you haven’t seen it yet be sure to stay and watch the clip that rolls after ALL of the credits. It’s worth waiting for.

kvmorl

Was great and fun movie, better than what i expected. I want the Audi keep the suit.

bushwhacker

it’s an awesome movie remember the part when he attacked the terrorist bases , it was awesome

bracius

I was going to say that my wife already rented the DVD but then I realized that everyone has their clothes on in this movie.
    Too much?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: