Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Is anyone familiar with Kapap?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    midnighter

And what similarities if any does it have with KM?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: Is anyone familiar with Kapap?

couple of post down

http://kmforum.kravmaga.com/showthread.php?t=3107

Kapap History

jc-bakom

Re: Is anyone familiar with Kapap?

HI. I can tell you just with what I have experienced or watched. Having in mind that I’m a very beginner on this. I will paste you what I have written in another thread on this forum:

“Anyway, at least from what I see, KAPAP is totally different with the kind Krav Maga which is taught here (mainly Global Krav Maga from Eyal Yanilov and SouthAmerican Federation of Krav Maga by Kobi). On my absolutely few experience, here Krav Maga seeks to counter attack and then scape, it is more for urban situations.
    This does not happen with KAPAP, which is something more related to get a total control of the situation and even destroy your oponent with some broken arm or leg if you need to do this. It is something that prepares you for a real combat face to face (even it uses some close technics like ground jiujitsu); not just to scape. Maybe it is more related to militar use. It seems it looks more “deadly”.

I hope it has helped you to get a little aproach.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: