Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Is Krav Maga addicting?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    guyk

Is this stuff addictng or is it just me?

ericbaynes

Its not just you.

siayn

Just the other day my wife looked at me and said \”You are being an ass, when was the last time you were at Krav?\”

Apparently I get cranky when I skip a few classes.

kmaddict

nop it isn’t just you …

mike-p

LOL @ Siayn

I am the same way. In fact, I already know that I am going to be missing my class this Sunday and am already frustrated about it even though I just went last night. 😈

ffdo

I think the guy with the screen name KMaddict answers the question for all of us with just his name……

JC

kravron

Suffering from withdrawls (SP?) right now

Need….to….beat….something

wiccaman

Hiya,

As well as the obvious psycholgical addiction there may be a physical component.

All those endorphins flying around could well become physically addcitive.

I know I’m a lot more fidgety if I miss classes.

Stay safe,

Al

fourthnail

Hehehe, bunch of endorphine junkies 😆 There are just not enough hours in the week.

Z

leftie79

Talk about some hardcore KM students…I go about 2-3/week and I hate missing class for whatever reason.

Since some of you have been in Krav for a while do you tend to use your krav skills on everyday things such as closing drawers with back kick, refrigerator with a round kick, cabinet door with an elbow? Maybe i have had too much krav…?

tami90211

Oh Yes….Addicting

I go 5-8X/Week. I LOVE IT!

ffdo

WOW, a female that goes 5-8 times a week?????? OK, I am in love, and am on match.com, @ ohhhhhhh wait, sorry, getting carried away and the whole whadded panty thing again…….

Sorry, that does rock though………

BTW, yes, I flush urinals with my feet…..

JC

anonymous

Is Krav Maga addictive? You betcha! I take about 8 classes a week including fight classes. And, yes, I like to use kicks for flushing. Who wouldn’t? I kick doors of all kinds and sometimes I try to hit the elevator button with a round kick, which isn’t easy ’cause it’s so small. Also, on occasion, I like to jump total strangers in a park. 😯 No, wait, that one isn’t true…. 😉

groinpull

My car doors get a good rear kick whenever I’ve got an armfull of groceries. My Rottweiler helps me practice movement when we’re playing in the back yard. The wife gets grumpy, though, when used for non-contact targeting practice. That usually leads to blocking practice 😉

problem-bear

I think for some(me anyways) you cross a line where it becomes more than just exercise or self-defense. Once one stays with it long enough to notice significant changes it becomes a lifestyle.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: