Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Is this our organization or what?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dv8njoe

http://www.kravmagaisraeli.com/EN/galr5.htm

Hello! Saw this on Bullshido and was wondering if this is the same as our organization or an offshoot of a different Krav organization. Any info would be helpful. Thanks!! 😀

anonymous

Re: Is this our organization or what?

quote \”dv8njoe\:

http://www.kravmagaisraeli.com/EN/galr5.htm

Hello! Saw this on Bullshido and was wondering if this is the same as our organization or an offshoot of a different Krav organization. Any info would be helpful. Thanks!! 😀

Don’t know what bullshido is unless you are trying to be humorous.

The israeli krav maga association has been established since 1978, and I am quite sure it was the first of it’s kind. As far as I know, all the others came after.

Read into that what you will, although I am not making negative comments about any other organizations.

beachfront71

Just an FYI.

http://www.bullshido.com is one of the biggest MMA sites on the web with tons of info regarding all styles, video clips, etc.

I am not promoting bullshido but do find it useful for many topics.

N

ryan

No offense, but what exactly is it that you find useful about bullshido? 😕

anonymous

I spent a little time reading bullshido last night and got the general impression that people spend a lot of time bashing Krav Maga.

Maybe not too many people understand it and it’s origins.

Considering all the infighting and outfighting between all different organizations, I’m not surprised.

It makes it seem sort of Mickey Mouse.

I mean after all, how many \”hand-picked\” successors could there have been?

ryan

You know, I’d like for someone to name a prominent style/system that doesn’t have those sort of \”problems\”. It’s inevitable, especially once there is some measure of popularity.

anonymous

Re:

quote \”Ryan\:

You know, I’d like for someone to name a prominent style/system that doesn’t have those sort of \”problems\”. It’s inevitable, especially once there is some measure of popularity.

You’re right, I think all concerned should focus on becoming thebest they can be.

dv8njoe

re:

Thanks for answering my question. Was just curious because I was looking at their website. 😀

beachfront71

Ryan,
    No offense taken. I use it for ?’s about other styles, etc. and enjoy reading what is going on outside the Krav board. I do not have my homepage set to it but enjoy the site.

Plantman,
    Yeah they do bash Krav but they bash everyone else as well. No one is safe there and the big problem is that one idiotic question of someone representing a certain style can start a 10 page long bashing that ends up ccovering everyone in that style…
    What I have taken out of the posts there is that people bash Krav becasue they think it has been franchised out and watered down as a result.
    The long standing members do not bash Krav the style but moreoverthe part time Krav instructors and the students they produce.

ktulu

I post over there under the same screen name I post over here. I like Bullshido. I find the skeptical attitude toward martial arts very refreshing. There is a lot of BS out there. Some people over there don’t like KM and that’s fine with me. There are martial arts that I don’t like and quite frankly I think are silly but for the most part I keep my mouth shut about it. To each their own.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: