Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Israel and Iran ???

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    lions2011

Do you agree it is looking more and more like the inevitable ??
    Iran continues to stem roll through to its quest to develop nuclear weapons and has many times threaten to wipe Israel off the map.Iran is a chief supplier of many terrorist groups throughout the Middle East and World.

I think it is a question of when rather than anything else at this point.

If and when Israel attacks it could be the worse the war since 1973 in the region.

markx3

Re: Israel and Iran ???

I hope Israel blows the shiite out of them before it’s too late! Has the world not learned anything from the nuclear armed North Korean situation?

Its harder to deal with those bastards now than ever before. The same will hold true if the Iranians get the bomb!

donjon
    Blocked

what do u mean i am not getting your point

Israel will repsond a.s.a.p. :woohoo:

The ” mail bomb ” courstey of the Israeli Air Force will be on the way. Do not worry Lions. thumbsup

paco

I think it is coming, soon. Israel has been picked on for thousands of years. I also believe that when this happens, the whole region from Russia down to Africa will explode. In my opinion, this event will be the beginning of the end for this World.

I’ll not get too far in to discussion my religious beliefs and prophecy…

joseph-kor

Sure. when you live thousands of miles away from iran’s primary target its easy to say that israel should attack. i for once, dont want thousands of missiles over my house. i dont fancy a war. i dont want to get caught in some game of two radical rulers.

I actually think that obama doing the best he can to try find a solution to this without using force.

israel is a no threat to iran. if someone actually believes that israel alone can stand a war with an empire such as iran he is a fool. this is no jordan or syria or lebanon. israel was right to ask the world to reposnd and try to prevent them from having a bomb, but going and attacking them will be equal to commiting a suicide.

i rather prefer them having a bomb and keeping it without knowing if they gonna use it at all than having the israeli goverment deciding to engage in a war they wouldnt be able to finish.

lions2011

Dr. Joseph.

Your in a tough delima with no easy solutions. If you attack IRan then as you said you risk the likely possibility of thousands of missles over your nation from Hizbullah, Hamas and Iran.
    However, if you do nothing then you have the risk that one day Iran may pass a nuclear weapon to Hamas or Hizbullah.

Iran has stated hundreds of times they want to wipe the Jews out for good.

I do not think Israel has the “bunker busting” bombs to be successful. The USA is working on 30,000 pound bunking busting bombs right now and I do not think Israel has anything like that.

Whatever your nation decides is up to you.
    The USA Air force may assist you if the Republicans take the presidency in November. Obama will not help as this is an election year and Americans are tired of wars.
    Good luck.

joseph-kor

i doubt a republican will win the presidency. they are trying real hard to not get elected by discussing about woman;s vagina’s most of the time.

anyways, the U.S has sank deep enough in wars all over the world. wars that could easily be avoided, and perhaps make it easier to deal with the economic crisis.

personally, i think israel should have made political steps to try and ease the tension down. bring back some of the settlements for one, or try and push forward negotiations. try and decide once and for all where about we want our border to cross. instead, we are busy building more settlements, and trying our best to push religious legislations that only benefit the jews. it’s pretty sad.

before we ask the world to do something about our problem, the least i would expect from our goverment is to do something to help as well. truth is, current goverment is doing everything they can to make the iranian regime even more eager about eliminating them. frankly, if i were iranian and there was this small tiny country in nowhere waging war against me every day of the week – i’m not sure if i would stay silent and not just blow them off at some point.

if at all, we should be silent and let the world deal with it.

on this one i’m siding with our ex mossad head meir dagan and others who arent favoring an attack on iran in the current period of time. It should be only considered as the last resort of preventing guaranteed war. i dont think we at this position right now.

waynetheguru

quote Paco:

I think it is coming, soon. Israel has been picked on for thousands of years. I also believe that when this happens, the whole region from Russia down to Africa will explode. In my opinion, this event will be the beginning of the end for this World.

I’ll not get too far in to discussion my religious beliefs and prophecy…

My counterpoint to you is this war has been going on for centuries. What about the current events leads you to believe it will be “the beginning of the end”?

we are so globalized nowadays, and countries who have direct special interests in pertinent areas there will do what they can to avoid a catastrophe that will end the globalized economy – while making money in the process…gas prices ring a bell?

Shalom Joseph, it is great to hear from an actual Israeli what is going on & this looks like a bigger chess game, only it is not a game. This is for real.

This has to be a very difficult tactical chess game the Israeli government is dealing with. My blessings of prayers & safety goes with your family and the House of Israel.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: