Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Israeli Krav Maga – Gidon System in Portsmouth

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    agoenner

I am an instructor in Israeli Krav Maga – Gidon System, and will be moving to Portsmouth, VA. this summer. I am looking for a place to teach. I have been training under Grand Master Haim in Israel, and David Kahn, U.S. Chief Instructor, for 8 years. If anyone knows of a place to contact or want me to teach you can contact me via email at [email protected].

Alec Goenner
    Owner/Lead Instructor
    Israeli Krav Maga (Gidon System)

alecgoenner

Re: Israeli Krav Maga – Gidon System in Portsmouth

I have finally moved to Virginia and have found a gym to teach Krav Maga out of. The gym is located in Downtown Suffolk, VA. I will be starting classes September 2, 2014. If you have any questions you can send an email to me at [email protected].

alecgoenner

http://www.ikmagidonsystem.com

Pricing?

alecgoenner

10 classes for $150

Very tempting…

alecgoenner

Classes will be starting September 30th because of a schedule change. All new and updated info is on our Facebook page as well.

alecgoenner

We are now open and teaching in Suffolk, VA inside the C-Fit Studio. Our Krav Maga website has our contact information as well as any other info you might be interested in. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via our website on the form listed here.

alecgoenner

We have moved to Portsmouth, VA and will be teaching at Bushido MMA. The 1st class will be August 24th @ 8:30pm. The address is 3405 High St, Portsmouth, VA 23707. If you have any questions feel free to email or call me. My email is [email protected] and my number is (907) 854-9191. More information is available on my website http://www.ikmagidonsystem.com.

Facebook

Twitter

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: