Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    zookr

I know a lot of you supplement your Krav Maga training with other martial arts. I was thinking of JKD. Is there a place, foundation, etc. like this web site that would let me know of locations in my area? Thanks.

kirsten

Re: Jeet Kun Do

I would suggest you google them to find ones in your area, however there are several people in KM that have extensive JKD backgrounds and I am sure they can suggest organizations or locations near you.

don

I’m more familiar with instructors out here in Southern California – I googled “JKD NY” and got quite a few returns. I don’t have time to look through all of them and I also don’t know where you are in NY/NJ. I say look through google and see what is close – check it out online or, better yet, go in person and take a look around. See what the instructors are like, see what the students are like, see how they train, etal. If they offer a free intro class, take it. Whomever is teaching JKD/JFJKD/JKD concepts should be able to provide you with lineage information (who certified him, who certified the person that certified him, etc).

Is there something in JKD in particular that you’re looking for or a MA/DT curriculum that you’re interested in for supplementing your KM training?

tech94

http://www.pfs-liny.com/contact.asp highly recommended PFS jkd instructor. he’s paul vunak’s USA east regional director. located in LI. i never trained with him, but as a jkd instructor myself i have heard nothing but great thing about him and his facility. im no longer located in ny (lived in queens the LI ) i now live in florida, but when i move back i will be stopping to train there

zookr

Thank you all.

ds314

Plus with Paul Vunak you can learn cool stuff like this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMhVLPwH47k

Dave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: