Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Junior´s fight.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    la-revancha

That was bad ass!!!

1st round by RNC. Not to mention a suplex worthy of Karelin.

The dude took the fight THE SAME DAY!!! Very respectful in victory too.

To quote Chris, what a gamer!!!

Hope someone recorded that.

I¥m looking forward to rolling with you homie, along with Marcus and gimpy Brent 😈 .

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Screen names on forums always screw me up..

Iím the big guy with the shaved head I was wearing a blue KMWW shirt did we talk about Bloom/Gyro? I can’t figure out who you are, were you with Chris?? During his fight I was ringside next to Jarret Waldman screaming my head off.

BTW JR won the fight in under a minute.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Wait, you could have been the tall thin guy with the white shirt sitting next to Chris Gores on the end? At first I thought you might have meant Chris with the Krav Maga Tat who was sitting next to Marcus’s wife and Davis

giant-killer

Damn, when was THAT on? Why didn’t anyone say so ’til now that it’s over? 😥 Can’t believe I missed it.

Anyway, I’m glad Junior finally got to fight, seemed as though this would never happen, everytime he planned for a fight the other guy seemed to drop out for some reason.

Well, looks like this is going to be the start of a promising career… 😀

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

It wasnít really planned, we saw JR in the morning told him the fights were tonight he called over and asked if he could jump in went weighed in and called us. We got out of phase and jumped in the car and drove to the event. I even still had on my board shorts and was taking my tape off while watching prefights. I even had to grab a clean shirt from the KM proshop. On the way we were dialing everyone and a bunch of west side guys made the drive over.

I was really surprised in less then a few hours we had close to 20 friends there. Marcus even made it in time to corner for him. I made sure is hands were wrapped correctly and he just walked out and did it.

Noooo big deal.

unstpabl1

Where and what? MMA,submission? Local Smoker?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

House of ChampionsÖ Junior did MMA

Left jab / right cross / shoot / double leg takedown / got his back / rear naked choke

Maybe 30 seconds?

giant-killer

Hehe, sounds like Junior didn’t leave it to chance this time. Jumping in last minute, didn’t give his opponent time to run off ’til it was too late. 😈 😀

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”CJs Dad\:

House of ChampionsÖ Junior did MMA

Left jab / right cross / shoot / double leg takedown / got his back / rear naked choke

Maybe 30 seconds?

Bummer 🙁 I woulda went. Better than watching Cops, but only because it was a rerun 😆 Otherwise, no way you get me outta the house on a Saturday night 🙄

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

I’m still trying to figure out if La Rev is Mark LOL

giant-killer

\”I woulda went\”??? What kind of English is that?? 😯 😆 And that from one of our top posters? 🙂

There was actually a good fight on Showtime. Boxing. Vasquez vs Marquez. Lotsa, I mean a lot of action. Sort of free, for subscribers. They’ll have some MMA coming up, too.

Congratulations on the fight…That is awesome. I admire you for training hard and having the courage to step into the ring.

la-revancha

CJD,

This is Chris with the tat, not to be confused with the three other Chris’ from the Krav camp who were there. I was indeed sitting next to Rena and Davis, but I kept playing musical chairs. Rena has some funny stories about Marcus, btw.

Kick ass in phase!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Hey Chris! This is Sean

Yup we met I was sitting in front of you for a while I was wearing a blue shirt with white Krav Maga letters 🙂

BTW Kevin says hello

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”CJs Dad\:

Hey Chris! This is Sean

Yup we met I was sitting in front of you for a while I was wearing a blue shirt with white Krav Maga letters 🙂

BTW Kevin says hello

Tactically bad to wear your shirt 😆 I hope you got a shower in and a clean shirt before sitting in a crowd after phase 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: