Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums KM Techniques & Krav Maga Books Just when I thought I was safe?!?!?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

So, I have been attending my Krav classes for a few weeks now. Nothing had made me feel as though I wouldn’t be able to keep up. In fact, I looked around and realized I was in better shape than most all my other class members, even ones several years younger. Then, here comes last Saturday!!!! The 28 minute Bas CD. WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

I had been leaving class thinking I was going to breeze thru to level 5!!!

So, now that is is Wed and most of the soreness has worn off, I am thinking I need a Slurpee!?!?!!? 🙂

stevetuna

Re: Just when I thought I was safe?!?!?

Heh, heh, heh…

And wait until you experience the joy of the all-around fighting CD:

“Defense and one!”

“Defense and two!”

Oh yeah – you’ll love it!

magamike

It’s the difference between anaerobic fitness and aerobic fitness. Relentless, powerful punching and muscle work such as on the Bas CDs is devastating for the uninitiated. I have very strong aerobic endurance, but when I first started Krav classes I was very surprised by how exhausting the sustained punching and kicking was. The Bas CDs were the same way for me. If I really go all out like you are supposed to do, man it’s brutal.

When I started Krav, I had a good aerobic base from cycling/spinning. I serious got (and still do) my ass handed to me with punching, kicking, pushups, etc. Anaerobic hell!! 🙂

brewerm

It’s great to know that no matter how fit I get, I can always get better though the process can be brutal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: