Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Just wondering if anyone else attended the Eyal Yanilov seminar couple weeks ago?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rq

I was only able to take the beginner class because I wasn’t L2, the other class was L2 and above.

Needless to say I was very disappointed that I couldn’t attend the other class. It was a good experience, but I wouldn’t take another L1 seminar. I do look forward to taking the more advanced ones though.

Eyal is a good instructor and is great at what he does.

Anyone else go?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: Just wondering if anyone else attended the Eyal Yanilov seminar couple weeks ago?

I wish I did, it would have been nice to see what he had to offer.

clfmak

Re: Just wondering if anyone else attended the Eyal Yanilov seminar couple weeks ago?

I went to one in San Diego in the past. Eyal is an interesting guy, and it was a great seminar.

giant-killer

I went to the most advanced one. We did gun and knife. Good stuff. Nice to see Dana again as well.

CLFMak, a few months ago there was a “KM in the water” seminar taught be Eyal in San Diego. Too far for me, but sounded pretty cool.

psyops

Eyal is a wonderful instructor. He has a wealth of knowledge. His understanding and presentation of Krav Maga as a system and a science is unsurpassed. Eyal Yanilovis a master instructor and a very humble man.

clfmak

quote Giant Killer:

I went to the most advanced one. We did gun and knife. Good stuff. Nice to see Dana again as well.

CLFMak, a few months ago there was a “KM in the water” seminar taught be Eyal in San Diego. Too far for me, but sounded pretty cool.

Practicality aside, that must have been a really fun seminar.

giant-killer

I guess it would have been practical. They were in a swimming pool and did choke defenses when someone pushes you into the water and such. Fun times, I’m sure. Dana also regularly goes to the beach and trains in the water and sand there. Could come in handy when surfers are fighting over the big waves… 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: