Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    psyops

All,

We made some changes to our business relationship with KMW. Nothing personal, just business. So “Psyops” won’t be around very much anymore. I have enjoyed the conversations and debates that I have been a part of for a few years now. I still have both schools in Las Vegas and all of you are welcome to come and train with us anytime you want!

Please do not hesitate to friend me on facebook. Just search my name Donavin Britt. I will accept your friend requests. There are no juicy stories regarding our departure from KMW. I have made a lot of friends over the years and I am greatful for these friendships. This decision was business based not personal.

Again I hope to see you all at some point. Remember I have a blog at http://www.kravtalk.blogspot.com . I will have more contributors to this blog very soon. So come by when you are in Vegas and train. No Politics. No B.S. . Just Krav Maga!

Donavin Britt
    http://www.lasvegaskravmaga.com

mara-jade

Re: Keep in touch!

Best wishes to you and thanks for all your insights:wav:

stevetuna

Friend request sent. Best wishes, Donavin.

unstpabl1

Be Well. Wish you the best

don

Stay Safe and Healthy Donavin!

kvmorl

Stay around the forums and good luck. Your gym is one on my list to visit along with KMW LA soon.

markx3

Just because you’ve made a business decision, why can’t you still post on this forum?

gwalsh-d92

Request sent.
    Stick around the forums, your insight and enthusiasm is valued.

psyops

All,

Thanks for your kind words. I have received and accepted several friend requests from many of you. I will be taking a break from the forums in an effort to focus on building some other opportunities for the school and of course a new venture in Krav Maga that many of you will hear about soon.

I will be around. I will chime in occasionally. My school is always open to you. I don’t care what organization you belong to. It does not matter to me at all. You all have a home here in Vegas to train when you visit! PM me if you don’t have face book and I will give you my personal email.

Thanks again guys!

Donavin

unstpabl1

Nice blog

leejam99

ya, they haven’t kick me off yet 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: