Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Keith from Tulsa

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone I’m Keith from Tulsa,OK. Thurs June 19th will be my 1st class and I am kind of nervious LOL. I have always wanted to get into some type of self-defense but didn’t know what type. A guy where I work was telling me about Krava Maga, looked it up on the net and here I am. Better late than never. I am looking forward to tommorrow night 🙂

mara-jade

Re: Keith from Tulsa

Hi Keith!

Welcome to the forum! First class coming up huh? Don’t be nervous – you’ll be fine. It wouldn’t hurt though to bring water and a towel though.

If you’ve got any questions, please post. Best wishes on your training:wav:

I’ll make sure I have 3-4 bottles of water and a towel.

dkatman

Have Fun!

Well I made it through my 1st lesson. Took 4 bottles of water and drank 3 of them and finished the 4th off on the way home. We ran then push-ups and ran some more then crunches. I was already soaken wet by now LOL. Learned some punches, kicks, elbow moves and knee moves ( don’t remember the names of the moves ). This was just a practice day to see if I liked it and I did very much. I will be going back to join next Wed. I have never did much Cardio, have always Lifted Wts. but now I’m going to do Cardio 4-5 x / wk so I can keep up in class and Lift just enoung Wts to maintain what I already have LOL. Just wish I would of heard of KRAV MAGA years ago. I guess better late than never.

Keith

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: