Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Kelly Campbell Rocked the house in Las Vegas!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    psyops

I don’t know what you all did with your Saturday but in Las Vegas we had the honor of training with Ms. Kelly Campbell all day long! First off we had a rape prevention course where over 40 women attended! It was inspiring to see Kelly train and motivate these women. The transformation was evident and undeniable! Kelly connected with the ladies immediately and they were in awe of her.

Then later on that evening Kelly taught knife defense to our students for three hours! Yup a mini seminar with Kelly and we were happy to offer that to our students at no cost to them! The knife class was insane and our students now know why I consider Kelly Campbell to be one of the finest instructors in the world!

Once again I would like to thank Kelly for spending time helping all of us improve! You are awesome Kelly and our students were inspired by you immensely. Several have called me this morning just to thank us for introducing you to them and training them.

Las Vegas Krav Maga Students:

You performed very well during class! Great Work!

Donavin

stevetuna

Re: Kelly Campbell Rocked the house in Las Vegas!

No argument from me about Kelly. That had to have been a great day of training!

mara-jade

Great to read y’all enjoyed your seminar:beer:

edsko

We’ll be training with her in Europe in Italy on May 10th. Looking forward to it!

jl

Donavin,
    I think you should take a bow yourself. You are the one that made it happen. You should be proud!!! Have not had the pleasure of meeting Kelly, seems like I should change that in my near future (I’m still trying to time any seminar you put on while I’m in LV, someday I will surprise you and just be at your door). However, I am sure you are a great asset to your community. Just wanted to relay that! Well done…..JL

psyops

JL,

Thank you. I really appreciate that. You are welcome here anytime. Just be prepared to party hard as well. Kelly is fantastic! So if you get a chance to train with her do so!

jl

D,
    I will give you advance notice when I get the chance to come over. I appreciate the open door. Hope to see and train with Kellly in the near future. I’m in talks with Amir to possibly come over. Stewart McGill is coming over the pond in late July, so I will let you know when things are more firm. It may be that I get them both to show at the same seminar. Now if I can only swing Bas and Darren and Eyal at the same time….(ok no more day dreamin’) back to work.
    Will talk soon, all the best! JL

simon

I loved her seminar she’s amazingly scary, and a really detailed instructor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: