Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Keysi Fighting Method and Batman Begins

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kravmdjeff

My Krav instructor and I were talking about this fighting style the other day. does anyone know anything about it?

anonymous

I’m not sure, but I think it’s some kind of offshoot of Jeet Kune Do. Very spiritual, I think. Read it in the press kit, but now I can’t remember….

leftie79

The movie is now out on DVD and I’m sure they have more information about the fighting used in the movie on the extras part. Tonight I tried renting it, but they were out. 🙁 Oh well, will have to try another night.

jt

There is a magazine called \”Martial Arts Illustrated\” that had a cover story on the Keysi fighting method and Batman in its last issue. I think it’s a UK magazine, but a store near me carries it. You may be able to track it down somehow. It also looks like the magazine is geared towards martial arts in the movies so maybe we’ll see Wade in it sometime!

xscottx9

the only extras on the dvd is the \”theatrical trailer\” .. bummer. I was hoping for a ton of stuff on it. Guess there will be a special edition around xmass with more \”stuff\” ..

anonymous

You can also try to google it. I think there are some websites about this.

jaeroo

I just recently browsed a book today on how to become \”Batman\” at \”Discovery Channel\” store. It’s just for amusement, not intended as a training tool. I only looked on the chapter on unarmed combat. I cared less about the other contents. Here are a list of styles to train in or maybe Batman himself has trained in:
    1. aikido
    2. hapkido
    3. jujitsu
    4. kung fu
    5. kodokan judo
    6. karate
    7. krav maga*
    8. savate
    9. boxing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: