Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Klitschko vs Ibragimov (SPOILER)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    giant-killer

12 rounds of tapping gloves. :(: What have we done to deserve this?

thejew

Re: Klitschko vs Ibragimov (SPOILER)

Uuuuuuhhh…. wouldn’t spoiler mean something that was leaked BEFORE it was aired?

Since this fight ALREADY happened … wht’s the spoiler … oh wait… you didn’t even write anything …

giant-killer

Well, I was once admonished for NOT using the SPOILER thing, now I’m taunted for using it. I can’t do nothing right…. :(:

Wladimir won with, like, five jabs or something. Now he is heavyweight champion of the world in two different divisions. Congrats! :(:

thejew

quote Giant Killer:

Well, I was once admonished for NOT using the SPOILER thing, now I’m taunted for using it. I can’t do nothing right…. :(:

Wladimir won with, like, five jabs or something. Now he is heavyweight champion of the world in two different divisions. Congrats! :(:

I’m just messing around with you GK 😛 sarcasm doesn’t come off too well on the net! LOL

giant-killer

Just joking myself. Well, sort off… rofl2

jonj480

it’s hard for me to watch boxing anymore. After the 50 bucks for De La Hoya vs. Mayweater, I am not doing it anymore. MMA is much more appealing to watch, especially if you train yourself. Plain Boxing is just too boring to watch. I don’t see the “Science” in it anymore.

giant-killer

Some of the lighter weights are still pretty good. But the heavyweights are just way too slow these days. Maybe they should just have them do a one minute winner takes all round, so they wouldn’t have to sleepwalk for 11 1/2 rounds, trying to conserve their energy.

This fight was free on HBO by the way. Thank God I didn’t spend money on it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: