Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Personal Gear Discussion KM 16oz GLOVES FOR SALE! (LA)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pnorbee

Hey guys,

I hope I’m not breaking any rules by posting this, but a few weeks ago I bought a pair of Krav Maga 16oz (boxing) gloves. These are what you need for Fighting and some Fitness classes. They’re brand new, have never been used, but I don’t need them. Price is $50 (new prices is $70 + tax), pick up can be arranged for at the West LA or the Sherman Oaks location. If interested, you can contact me at pnorbee (at) gmail (dot) com, or call (818) 618 2453.

Thanks!

ps.: picture of the gloves:

http://www.xtremekravmaga.com/store/images/gear/km302_a_600x600.jpg

mara-jade

Re: KM 16oz GLOVES FOR SALE! (LA)

Welcome to the forum!

As far as I know, you’re fine on posting this as I’ve seen others post before on selling items. The transaction’s handled between you and the interested parties so I don’t see a problem personally.:wav:

kirsten

I would guess that this stuff needs to be sold elsewhere and not taking up space on the forum. Just for future info… but check with the ADMIN before posting on selling items next time.

pnorbee

quote Kirsten:

I would guess that this stuff needs to be sold elsewhere and not taking up space on the forum. Just for future info… but check with the ADMIN before posting on selling items next time.

With all respect, I don’t see why Krav Maga Worldwide branded gloves could not be sold here, it’s not like I’m trying to sell something completely unrelated. Also, I’m not a merchant, I’m just a regular student who bought the gloves and opened it, therefore I couldn’t return it when my financial situation changed, so I’m just trying to get some of the $ back, and this way someone else can also save on purchasing them.

kirsten

Because then everyone will be selling their stuff on the forum and buggering up the threads… Perhaps you can PM admin and ask they start a thread for selling things.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: