Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sinias

I’m giving away my KM Book (complete krav maga) and the 5 disk dvd set. Not my cub of tee so would rather someone make some use of them then just laying around not being used. All I ask is you pay for shipping and you can do that after you receive the items. Would rather send to someone who can’t afford buying them. Thanks

freelancer

PM sent to you. Thanks

Or….. maybe not. THe PM functionality seems to have been disabled. Someone gave me the videos this year but I sure would be interested in the book. Shoot me an email [email protected].

Thanks

eric-joyce

Re: KM Book and DVD Set

quote \”Sinias\:

I’m giving away my KM Book (complete krav maga) and the 5 disk dvd set. Not my cub of tee so would rather someone make some use of them then just laying around not being used. All I ask is you pay for shipping and you can do that after you receive the items. Would rather send to someone who can’t afford buying them. Thanks

Sorry to hear that. Would be happy to take those off your hands. Just let me know.

ken-b

I’ll take it

I’ll take them both.

Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Ken

full-force

Have you gotten rid of them yet?

sinias

Yes they were sent out the other day. Thanks for replies.

soulburn18

Well, that’s not very encouraging, I Just ordered the book and DVD set yesterday.

moses

Well I don’t want to rip you off, so how much is the set? I don’t have all that much money, but if I had enough to buy it by itself, then I would. Much rather someone who can’t get it on their own be able to have it, they would be more deserving. Feel free to either IM me the price, or email it to me. Should be in my profile, but just in case my email is [email protected]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: