Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    alamocitykid

Anyone know where I can get my hands on Krav Maga window decals?

anthony

Re: KM Decals

Try a local quality sign company or digital printing company in your area. I am in the sign business and have made up quite a few in the past for students. Bring them a copy of the logo. They should be able to scan it and work their magic.

phlegmon27

If you are looking for stickers, etc…

http://shop.cafepress.com/krav-maga

jenn

try eBay; that’s where I got mine.

udjat

Heh… and if the local LEO knows what that symbol means… a guaranteed felony stop for their protection. Cause they know you might be very good at disarming a taser or sidearm. :OhMy:

Well maybe not.. but they will be keeping much more aware of your movements 😉

-Eric

coda-vex

Couldn’t you just get some of that sticker paper they have for printers and make your own from photoshop or something?

alamocitykid

quote Coda Vex:

Couldn’t you just get some of that sticker paper they have for printers and make your own from photoshop or something?

Yes, I could, if I wasn’t so lazy and if I was curious enough to learn photoshop. But since I would rather spend my time working out, I just ordered one and now have it installed on my H2. Thanks for your suggestion though.

And thanks to all for your replies. I got the decal at shadowmajik.com.

As to the efficacy of sporting a decal, thats another story. I normally avoid decals, preferring a low profile, but my pride in being a KM praticioner won out!!

coda-vex

Glad it worked out for you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: