Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge KM Fighter Experience at TUF10 tryouts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    oneness

Since many of you also teach and our particpate in MMA classes, I thought you would like this article.

Casey Manrique is one of our schools pro fighters. We teach him both principles and concepts in Krav Maga and mostly the Bas Rutten MMA system, thus team Complete Combat.

http://promma.info/index.php/2009/04/16/meet-three-tuf-10-hopefuls/

stevetuna

Re: KM Fighter Experience at TUF10 tryouts

Interesting article. I really like Casey’s attitude. Good stuff!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Thanks for sharing it~

kirsten

Is that a pink shirt? That kid is so funny…

simon

Great mindset you should be proud of your student! Maybe you should send him to Master Toddy to work on his stand up I know that’s what Ryan said he does. (I’m kidding) 🙂

kirsten

I checked into Thai Training with him last summer when Bas and Hector Pena were in LA with us. They both recommended either Sakeson, Rob Kamon or Cors Hammer in Holland to me instead. So perhaps a trip to Holland is in my future. I am going to try to meet up with Hector for some training time this summer because Bas is just so busy. Hector is AMAZING and a true champion (and I can get more dirt on CJ’s Dad). But I think we are doing fine so far with our training game…

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote Kirsten:

Hector is AMAZING and a true champion (and I can get more dirt on CJ’s Dad). But I think we are doing fine so far with our training game…

Iím still pissed about the last storys he told you from training camp. Hard to believe I was that guys sparring partner, man I feel old.

kirsten

Man… that you even stood with him is so AWESOME! I just know I am going to get even more good stuff from him next time. Oh yeah, and some great training too!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: