Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations KM in Alaska?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    armitage

Hi all,

To cut a long story short, I’ll hopefully be enlisting in the USCG soon, and thanks to a high ASVAB score I can pick the first location I’ll be posted. The wifey&I are thinking of trying out Alaska “The Last Frontier”, and I was just wondering if there were any KM instructors up there, or if they’d be passing through for seminars anytime. Otherwise it looks like I’ll be making trips down to the “Lower 48” from time to time for training!

giant-killer

Re: KM in Alaska?

Not sure about schools, but if you can pick the location, why not something nice and cozy, such as Hawaii? :):

armitage

Unfort Hawaii would have been our first choice, but that and Florida are the only two places they can’t guarantee, because they’re so popular! We hope to transfer there after we finish out our first posting (which only lasts up to a year anyway), or later in my career.

giant-killer

Yeah, I can see why. But maybe California? Get yourself close to the NTC, for some top quality Krav training plus sunshine all year round. thumbsup

armitage

Heh, California is VERY tempting due to the training options, but the wifey & I are really keen to seen new places on the taxpayers $ 😉 It may be an option down the road though 😀

Armitage,

Currently there are no training facilities in Alaska. However, we are always open to school owners/Krav Maga enthusiasts who are interested in becoming licensees. If you know of anyone or are interested, you can contact Karla Nystrom at: [email protected]

-Candice

alfakrav

I will be up there soon in alaska and hopefully opening a school soon after

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: