Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations KM in Lakewood, NJ – so IMPORTANT

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tamar

Ok, this is really important – I’ve been training in Chicago for a year and a half six days a week and I’ve just applied to Nursing School in New Jersey. The hardest part of moving to Lakewood, NJ is the fact that there is no KM school close to where I will be.

I am wondering if there is anyone who is interested in this as well. I would be very interested in a really good instructor since I think my current instructor is probably the top in the US (ok, I’m somewhat biased, but many people agree with me).

Are there any Martial Arts schools around Lakewood? I would be interested in MMA type stuff as well.

I am truly desperate – I am leaving Chicago in around 3 months and I’d like to work on this prior to going.

If there is a school that would be interested in adding KM to their curriculum, I would also be interested – I would try and help you get that done.

Please help

Tamar

jschili

NJ KM

I believe there will be training available in the Princeton area after january 1, 2007. Drop me a line and I’ll give you more info.

nanook

IF that school in Princeton is opening up it will be close to you…otherwise the school in Newtown is great and about 45 miles (highway the whole way, you judge how long it should take you : ) ).

skibum

KM in central NJ

There is a KM school in East Brunswick: Capobinaco’s ATA
    Lexington Down Shopping Ctr.
    3 Lexington Ave
    E. Brunswick NJ
    (732) 257-5999

I go there, check it out. Probably 40-45 min from Lakewood, depending on traffic on Rt 9 and Rt 18.

prenibrijite
    Blocked

Re: KM in Lakewood, NJ – so IMPORTANT

It’s really great posts.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: