Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anybody here in Utah?

If things go according to plan I’ll be relocating to Utah next May and am interested in hearing about any of the KM locations in Utah. I thought I read somewhere that a 2nd SLC location was going to open up.

Anybody know?

bluehigh

Re: KM in Utah

I’m in Utah; Salt Lake City. I just started doing the KM thing at Paul Evans Martial Arts. As far as I know it’s the only one here, but I could be wrong.

Hey guys,

Just wandered across this Forum. Looks like a lot of great people. I workout at Paul’s studio (just had my Level I test today) and its the most practical martial art I’ve come across. Its great stuff. Highly recommended.

bluehigh

I was there going through the hell today myself. On to level 2 now. I think we’re lucky to have Paul as an instructor. He actually makes the pain feel like fun.

Agreed! Read Paul’s pedigree. Its interesting to see that he’s always trained with the best people. Used to be a top guy named Tom Garriga who taught near the studio (up by where that Boot Camp Fitness place is now) and I know Paul trained there. I think he was one of the best non Krav self defense people I’ve known about. I’ve met lots of teachers and trainers and its what’s inside that counts. Paul has the right stuff, I can promise you that.

kazak4x4

I signed up here just to praise Pauls’ academy. I signed my kid up for his kids’ classes taught by his daughter Annie. I went through 5 different martial arts schools in the search for a better school for my 5 year old.

After taking my kid to Paul for 2 months I decided to give myself a chance. I only gone for two weeks now. I am sore, every muscle in my body hurts and bruised, but I can’t wait to finish work today to get my sore butt to school tonight.

Paul really has an ability to motivate you to work harder and push yourself to the limits. He is fair enough to allow breaks if needed. He definitely knows his stuff and has a great charisma to be able to train others.

His son Zach teaches Jiu Jitsu classes, which are great as well and are included in your membership. That whole family are just a bunch of great folks and I strongly recommend Pauls’ Academy to anyone looking for a great workout and self defense.

http://kravmagaslc.com

Alex

Hey DirtyHippie. The answer to your question is yes, but not SLC. Its in Lehi, about 15 or so miles south of SLC. It’s a small center, but the Instructor is great and knows his stuff. I just saw this is an old post from you so maybe this is already old news to you as well. I can’t say how excited I am that this place is here. I’ve been waiting for a place to really learn Krav for a number of years now.

josephgleed

We just opened a new center about a month ago and I’m the only Krav Maga black belt in Utah. Our web site is http://www.kravutah.com. Feel free to come by and try a class or two.

I’d love to see this link posted at my community for warrior women. I’m trying to get a good list of places to train posted over there. It’s BeautifulWarriorWomen.org

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: