Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    sexybaldman

Ok, there has to be BIG BOYZ out there, like myself. How come the biggest size in shirts is XXL? Can we get XXXL?

anonymous

Don’t get me started on the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL sizes that are so predominant everywhere. How about some Xtra small? Not everyone is Shaquille O’Neal. 8)

glenngordon

Giant Killer,

You could always try the km-X clothes. They might be closer to your size…. 😀

anonymous

That and babyGap….. 🙁 😆

h2h

Re:

quote \”glenngordon\:

Giant Killer,

You could always try the km-X clothes. They might be closer to your size…. 😀

LOL…good one Glenn

How do I get a pair of KM Shorts??? I seen people wear them in class, but when asked… the tell me they got them from there home training center. (miles away)…. :O(

michael

Have you ever tried to find 32W / 34L dress pants? There’s NO way I can put on another 2 inches……….

swornenemy

No Homo

njl

Also, can we get some pants that have double stitching? The reason I don’t buy any more Krav pants is because they ripped after the third use.

michael

Sworn

I certainly hope you aren’t talking to me and if you are–grow up.

steelrhino

SBM i havent stumbled across and 3xl shirts either. been keeping an eye open for them but no dice yet on ebay or or e-stores

nancypants

Whoever does the ordering for your school should be able to order the black shirt with the white logo in 3XL, so try checking with them.

sexybaldman

Re:

quote \”nancypants\:

Whoever does the ordering for your school should be able to order the black shirt with the white logo in 3XL, so try checking with them.

I did and they can’t get them either..I found one place, a UK website that had shorts, and 3XL pants, but the site was having problems..:(

silcvalkrav

Re:

Yeah, how come the KM Store does not offer board-shorts?? It is summer, after all. Do they have plans to offer shorts, tank-tops, etc in their store in the near future?

nancypants

SexyBaldman: I haven’t seen pants bigger than 2XL, but the black shirt w/ the white logo definitely comes in 3XL. Have your school contact Todd Trautwein at 800-767-8288 x113 to get an updated core item order list; it’s possible they’re working from the old list. (this year was the first time I’ve seen 3XL) Feel free to e-mail me if you continue to have problems finding the shirt.

silcvalkrav: The new seasonal items (including shorts, sleeveless shirts, etc.) came out this month and if you can’t get them directly from your school, you can order them online here:

https://kravmaga.com/store/tek9.asp?pg=products&grp=32

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: