Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge KM Women Star at NSSF First Shots Forum

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    alamocitykid

Four of our San Antonio KM Women, Jennifer, Crissada, Heather, and Donna, attended a First Shots forum at one of our local shooting ranges yesterday. MJ was conspicuous by her absence, but the four attendees stole the show. In a final competition, Jennifer and Donna tied for the high score. I can attest to the stellar performances since I was one of the range safety officers. Hopefully we will get a picture of them posted here. When it was over, all the attendees knew about KM, and our four are well on the way to acquiring a new self-defense skill set.

mara-jade

Re: KM Women Star at NSSF First Shots Forum

That’s great Alamothumbsup Sorry I couldn’t make it but this week was hard on us. Last night we sent our 21 year old ‘puppy'(she’s still a puppy to us) Butterscotch to the Rainbow Bridge to be with her sister Sponge.

We chose to spend as much time with her as we could so I’m sure you saw hubby and I weren’t even at the center all week.

To anyone wondering what I’m talking about
    http://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

alamocitykid

Re: KM Women Star at NSSF First Shots Forum

Sorry to hear of your loss, MJ. Losing a loved animal isn’t easy. Hope to see you this week.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: