Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi KMWW, I got an Apple iPad as a Christmas gift and noticed there are Krav Maga apps and wondered if you guys are going to make KMWW apps ?

Also are you guys working on a new KMWW release for the DVD like watching at home ?

kmyoshi

Re: KMWW for iPhone & iPad ?

If you go to kravmaga.com on your phone or iPad it’ll prompt you to download the KMWW app. So far for my iPhone 3G it’s been pretty sluggish/buggy with the schedule display. I have a feeling it’s because the iPhone doesn’t have Flash (need verification on this). On my girlfriend’s Android phone it works just fine.

resqr1

We can get it for Android now???!!!bow1

Excuse me, I am not exactly computer smart but where is the link to the KMWW app for the iPad please ?

kmyoshi

Sorry, I gave the wrong link. Here you go http://www.kmwtrainingcenters.com

It’s not a full blown app you get at the app store. It is just a mobile site but you can save the page onto your home page (where all the icons are) and it acts as an app. When you go to the link I provided above, it’ll ask to install the web-app to your iPhone. Click the arrow that’s jumping out of the box (pointing right and you should see this pop up. Hit add to home screen and it’ll download. Now if you’re not at the NTC in LA I’m not sure how much this KMW app will help you.

Thank you.

mrwright

I just got this app and its a good start. They still have a lot of videos and functions they need to add before its complete.

KMA has also put out a new app. I like the way they are adding techniques grouped together by belt level.

These apps are incomplete but have great potential.

P.s. some 3D animation like on human weapon could’t hurt, hint hint…:box:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: