Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bear34

Typically, what is testing like in KMWW? I train in IKMF and am curious.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: KMWW testing

What level?
    Pretty much worse case scenario – with water breaks

bear34

quote CJs Dad:

What level?
    Pretty much worse case scenario – with water breaks

I will be testing P3 in a couple of weeks if I can shake a pinched nerve by then. I tested P1 with Avi Moyal and P2 under another Israeli expert. Usually you have to test all levels up to your current every test then copious push-ups/sit-ups to finish. It appears that my pinched nerve was caused by P90X and an old car accident so I am worried about doing a bunch of push-ups.

mara-jade

Yes, we do test on every level from 1 up to the level you’re testing. Warm up and how the test ends is instructor’s discretion :wav:

paul

just let the instructor know about your injury…. dont worry, they will find some other way to torture you!!

unstpabl1

There is a lot of video on line of the tests including BB. It would give you a good idea over all

ryan

quote paul:

just let the instructor know about your injury…. dont worry, they will find some other way to torture you!!

Yes, I’ve seen IKMF tests where people were assigned some other torture than the rest due to a pre existing injury or some condition.
    Also have seen people given short breaks for asthma flareups, knockdowns, injury, barfing up a lung etc..

Fighting spirit & not giving up counts in an exam! Occasionally I have seen people who might have had cause to fail on some issues with techniques pass due to displaying incredible fighting spirit & heart.

If pushups are a problem then do situps or something else,
    the point is not so much the pushup itself but not giving up, fighting through tiredness, determination etc..

Have fun!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: