Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics KMWW Training Question/Advice Please

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,
    I need your advice for my KM training. I’m 26 years old with 7 years martial arts experience in Karate and 1 year in BJJ. I am a high school teacher and i’m in good shape. I am in the process of getting crossfit certified to help bring another level experience in to my dojo where I am an assistant instructor. I want to start training in KM but the nearest facility is 4 hours away. Does anyone have any realistic advice for me to accomplish this?
    Me and my friends have been using the DVD’s, and I feel like I have a grasp of the basics to start Phase A, but we want to be legitimate and not some 2 day course certified program like CKM. From searching the site and forums what I am think about doing is starting on the Instructor Training Course. What I would like to do is take the first course, come home and practice with my friends 2 or 3 days a week, work on fitness, study dvds, make a trip to houston once a month for a class and after 3 or 4 months of training take the second course. And then continue the cycle. I am in this for the long term and do not expect quick results. I just want to be a legitimate practitioner of KM .Any ideas, comments, critiques, advice?

mara-jade

Re: KMWW Training Question/Advice Please

Welcome to the forum!

Since you mention phase training, sounds like you actually want to work your way to instructor. Have you contacted KMWW directly about phase training? That’s where I would start first to determine exactly the requirements before figuring out the rest of your plan.

Here’s general contact info(see Krav Maga Worldwide Department Contact Information)

https://kravmaga.com/index.php/Contact-Us

Best wishes on your training:wav:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: