Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Knee’s do work (video)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    karlhungus

This is a video clip of a girl laying a pretty viscious knee on her coach (not a shot to the groin either)

Video is work safe (2 mildly profane words in the write up of the video p*ssed and *ss)

Short vid, but a good example of a non mma use of a knee.

http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?ID=417

lor

Impressive. The girl could use some manners, but…impressive.

It has become apparent to me over the last couple of months that I underestimate the power of my knee.

brotherobin

wow.

konrad109

I got kneed in the sack once in class on accident during one of the choke defenses. That works really well too. 😯 I make sure to wear a cup everytime now, not just for fight class.

kravmdjeff

Anyone notice the hair grab? Also, anyone notice the fact that she didn’t hesitate ONE BIT??? Very good example of how to attack in general.

clfmak

\”I don’t kneed to practice gymnastics!\”
    …Well, puns are not my strong point.

ryan

Keep in mind, while we don’t know the full context here, she attacks him. It’s natural to want to validate, but the misuse of context is a dangerous thing. If the gender roles were reversed here, what would your reactions be then? Should they be different, given what little context we have?

markx3

This girl must have had training. Notice how she lifts her base foot as she delivers the knee for extra penetration.

On another note:

Is anyone from out of town going to be at the Colorado seminar this weekend? If so I look forward to meeting you guys who post regularly.

tandt

Yeah, I’m not sure how impressed I am – she doesn’t appear to be in danger, and I’m sure if I interrupted a conversation with an unwarranted attack out of nowhere, I could probably drop someone, too….

It was a nice knee, though….

ryan

Mark, will you be training the whole weekend in CO? Jeff Jimmo, from my school, is giving a submission fighting/MMA seminar that weekend. He’s an awesome instructor (quite accomplished in RBSP, also.) If you get the chance, train with him. The other seminars are not to be missed, of course, but most people don’t know who Jeff is…yet. 😉

markx3

Hi Ryan,

Yeah I know of Jeff and I am planning on working with him. I’m sure he’s the man.

la-revancha

Forgive yet another hijack:

El Jeff Jimmo es muy bueno para los Americanos.

That’s all.

ryan

Mark, do you train with James?

markx3

No however I have worked with James. I train with Tom Johnson. I doubt you’ve heard of him. He keeps a VERY low profile. 🙂

jt

Since this one has been hijacked, I thought I’d add to the mess! It is unfortunate that Tom is under the radar, because he really is one of the best instructors I’ve ever trained with… and one of the first to help spread KM to the broader public. I think when I started with him, the locations map only listed 13 other schools in the country. I also got to take a class from James H. years ago when he was still teaching with Chuck up in Ft. Collins. Great instructor as well… Tom’s only appearance on the forum was on the old one, a picture of him standing over a fighter he’d just knocked out, with his KM tattoo showing in all it’s glory. (I think markx3 actually took that one!)
    Mark, I will probably be signing up for the knife seminar w/ John Whitman tomorrow, and look forward to seeing you guys up there. Plus it will be good to see how much I recall since it’s been over a year since I’ve trained. Please bring a vomit bucket from the school for me though… 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: