Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums KM Techniques & Krav Maga Books Knife Against Front of Neck,Held Against Wall

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jjbklb

You’re pushed against the wall & held there by assailants left hand while he presses a knife against the front of your throat.

Deflecting the knife to the left or right would slice open the throat.The wall behind you & the assailants left hand pushing you against the wall further limits your options,such as a modification of the front hair-grab defense.

Options…thoughts..?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: Knife Against Front of Neck,Held Against Wall

Try watching my video and see if that answers your questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-FgH5uPYu8

Hope it helps~

jjbklb

Thanks for posting that.It helps alot.

How much effect do you think the assailants left hand pressing you against the wall would complicate the defense maneuver ?

I would think the more the attacker is using his left hand to hold you the less he is thinking about his right hand and the knife thus making it easier for you to get the first redirect in.

Using the video as a reference when you initially redirect the weapon your body will slightly blade (simular to the choke against the wall). If the attacker is pushing on you he should sort of fall into the wall. While he is regaining balance you are already stabbing him repeatedly (as seen in the video)

On a side note, great video. I’ve watched almost all of them and they are always very informative and break things down very well.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Thanks I appreciate that, I keep meaning to do more but just never get around to it.

don

I’m STILL waiting for the Flying Monkey Kick video!

thumbsup

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote Don:

I’m STILL waiting for the Flying Monkey Kick video!

thumbsup

LOL funny you mention that, I actually use it all the time now into a heel hook. :D: (sissor take down)

mara-jade

Nice video!thumbsup I wanna see the Flying Monkey kick one too!:D:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: