Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav drills while at sea

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jzimmer13

Im currently deployed at sea and I really want to keep up with my Krav Maga, can anyone give me some drills/ warm ups or anything to help me continue to train?

sicpuppy

Re: Krav drills while at sea

quote jzimmer13:

Im currently deployed at sea and I really want to keep up with my Krav Maga, can anyone give me some drills/ warm ups or anything to help me continue to train?

When you get internet access, go to youtube.com and search for some and download them. Then you have them available to drill with.

Good luck and stay safe!

Depending on your ship, go to the green area and talk smack to the Marines; this should give you sufficient practice as long as you exercise some active recovery between training opportunities.

sicpuppy

quote TacticalTimmy:

Depending on your ship, go to the green area and talk smack to the Marines; this should give you sufficient practice as long as you exercise some active recovery between training opportunities.

rofl2 rofl2 rofl2

jzimmer13

no marines here on board so that cancels that idea and we cant use youtube

navyone

Hey Shipmate, no problem! I used to practice while deployed. Although I was not underway, but stationed in the Middle East for a flying tour. Still, it should not be a problem.

If you have internet, check out this post. http://themellowjihadi.com/2011/09/17/lethal-krav-maga-preventing-zombie-attacks/

In it, a diagram of the seven elbows is discussed. . .You can certainly go through those!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: