Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ken

Greetings and appologies about the double posting but this thread has more users then the location thread.

Does anybody know of a good place for Krav in NYC. I know of the john jay criminal college location but they are expensive and out of the way given my work location (i live in NJ). Does anybody know of a good place for training in the downtown or near penn station area?

Ken

mongo

I know of a few New Jersey locations. You can try Tony Racciatti (I think he’s in the Clifton and Ridgewood areas) at [email protected] or Ray Laytham (Middletown I think) at [email protected]

I train with Rhon at the John Jay location. ([email protected]) Excellent instruction and great students. The location isn’t that far (a few subway stops) from Penn Station, but I can understand travel and expense considerations. Good luck!

jaysun

I also live in NJ, I’m new to the forum and I’d like to find a school in NJ. I was wondering if anyone has been down to the brunswick schools and if so how their experience went. I am slightly concerned about it being both tae kwon do & Krav maga.
    I also posted in locations but no has answered so far. I’m really interested in learning and I’d like to find a place to train.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

zoyamova

Re:

quote \”mongo\:

I know of a few New Jersey locations. You can try Tony Racciatti (I think he’s in the Clifton and Ridgewood areas) at [email protected] or Ray Laytham (Middletown I think) at [email protected]

I train with Rhon at the John Jay location. ([email protected]) Excellent instruction and great students. The location isn’t that far (a few subway stops) from Penn Station, but I can understand travel and expense considerations. Good luck!

mongo please email me [email protected]

defensediva

I have also trained in NYC and have a different take on the experience than Mongo does. I am willing to discuss this off the forum, but don’t see much point in saying more about it here. [email protected]

alny1

ANYTHING EVER COMING TO BROOKLYN?

emil

I might be moving to Brooklyn next year, so I’d be interested in teaching part time if someone wants to come up with the space and license.

anonymous

Re: Krav in NYC

quote \”ken\:

Greetings and appologies about the double posting but this thread has more users then the location thread.

Does anybody know of a good place for Krav in NYC. I know of the john jay criminal college location but they are expensive and out of the way given my work location (i live in NJ). Does anybody know of a good place for training in the downtown or near penn station area?

Ken

You could always look up David Kahn in NYC or NJ. He’s not with the KMAA but is very good. Hope the board admin doesn’t get upset. The guys at John Jay aren’t either I believe.

alny1

so emil are you an instructor? get to Brooklyn quick

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: