Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga and weight training?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

Cementbag?? 😯 As in hardened cement? 🙁 Your shins are going to hate you for the rest of your life… 😉

emil

Jaeroo, what’s eight to hate?

jaeroo

Specifics

Cementbags/sandbags, I use just for grappling-specific strength exercises, 12 of them, 12 reps, no rest. I do them after \”8 to Hate\”. If you thought I use them for my striking, no way. I’m not that insane.

As For 8 to Hate \”Calisthenics\”, here they are:
    -Hindu squats (100 reps)
    -divebombers (50 reps)
    -back neck bridges;front neckbridges;side-to-side neck rolls (25 reps each and hold the position for 1-min.)
    -crunches (10 variations, 10 reps each)
    -stick rotations, inward/outward (1-min. each of continuous rotation)
    -handgrip squeezes, then do them w/handgrip upside down=optional to stick rotations (100 reps with both hands on each variation)
    -pullups/chinups/close-grip pullups/commando pullups (10-12 reps, each variation, 10 sec. rest in between variations)
    -jump squats (100 reps)

emil

Thanks man.

jaeroo

40-lb. Cementbag Workout w/ No Rest:Details

1. bridge presses (do a back neck bridge, hold it and then press the bag from your chest all the way up and then down, like a bench press)=12 reps

2. hack squats w/ cementbag between your legs (or if too long, you can hold cementbag in a bearhug-like manner when doing this=12 reps

3. tricep presses=12 reps

4. squats w/ cementbag across your arms and back=12 reps

5. upright rows (pull the cementbag toward your chest instead of your chin)=12 reps

6. squats w/ cementbag is held across your arms and chest=12 reps

7. calf raises w/ cementbag held across your arms and chest=12 reps

8. bent-over rows (keeping your knees bent, pull up until cementbag touches your chest)=12 reps

9. jumpsquats (cementbag held across your arms and chest=12 reps

10. military press=12 reps

11. behind the neck press=12 reps

12. arm curls=12 reps

PS:They are performed after my full exhaustion from doing the \”8 to Hate\” calisthenics. As a result of following these 2X a week, my neck is now 17\” and I’m more explosive in practicing my throws/takedowns. My partners, half of them larger than me (I weigh about 180), are wondering where did I got my strength from. You see, they are still into the regular weightlifting-bodybuilding clique. They have no idea.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: