Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I was looking on Amazon.com and I found this. When does it look like this will be released ?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1569755736/ref=pd_rvi_gw_1/104-4273797-4935152?ie=UTF8

anonymous

I think around November, but I’m not sure. Anyway, looks good.

maskedkat

Amazon says Nov. 26.

Thanks ! I can’t wait.

anonymous

Will we be able to buy it at the center?

h2h

I hope we will have an \”autographs session\” at the NTC 😀

anonymous

Yeah, I’ve suggested it about John’s other books, but they weren’t about Krav Maga.

But for this one, it would be perfect. 8)

By the way, both John and Darren are credited, I wonder how much each contributed to the book, or did they contribute in equal parts, or did each of them write a different section? Just wondering. Anyway, I’m glad John finally got to write his Krav Maga book.

mara-jade

Oh WOW – A book by Darren and John? You lucky puppies that can get an autographed copy.

I need to preorder that baby – a xmas present to myself 🙂

Thanks for the heads up! 😀

Oh, just saw overstock.com has it cheaper (35% vs 32%) BUT their shipping is cheaper than amazon.

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=2044589

jonla

I’ve never had experience pre-ordering something online before. Would I receive the book first if I ordered from Overstock, Amazon, or if I just tried my luck at the bookstores on the day it’s released?

Jon

calicogirl

You would get the book first if you got it from the bookstore on the day it was released. They can’t ship until street date. Which means you would have to wait until it came through the mail.

I would order online if with shipping it was cheaper than the full price you would pay at the bookstore. And you are willing to wait. 🙂

mara-jade

Hey Jonla,

I see calicogirl answered you and she’s on target with the answer. Once in a while amazon or overstock might get the book earlier if the publisher ships early.

I’ve used amazon and overstock for years – no problems. 🙂

anonymous

Are they going to have a lot of them at the bookstore (Barnes and Nobles) or just a few copies?

Maybe we better start getting in line…

mara-jade

I preordered mine at overtstock, so why stand in line? 😀 . I wish I could get mine autographed.

calicogirl

Mr GiantKiller –

I would actually call and ask, you CAN preorder a book from Barnes and Noble if they won’t carry it. They get different books for different regions. If they have a lot of martial art books chances are they will carry it.

But next time you are in, go to their customer service area and ask to see if and when they will put this on order.

anonymous

\”Mr Giantkiller\”. I like that. 😉

Yes, maybe I should ask. I’m a Barnes and Nobles member, so I’d save 10% (sometimes more when they have special deals or coupons). They have a lot of martial art books there and carry the other KM books, so they should have it, but they might not order too many copies all at once.

Will it be sold at the NTC? On sale maybe? Special discounts for John’s favorite students? 😀 Oh, well, on second thought, that’ll cover Ryan and MD, I guess Barnes and Nobles will be a better bet for me…. 🙁 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: