Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stefanm

Dear All
    I started training in Krav Maga a few month ago and I can see an improvment in my condition on many levels,physiological also.I’m from Romania and here there are three schools for Krav Maga and the most legit seemed,at least to me, Bukan.Apparently they have a few schools in Brazil Portugal etc… however I couldn’t find much information about them on the web….ignoring their website of course

I was wondering if someone can share some knowledge regarding this school in order for me to know what to expect in the future….maybe from their own experience.
    I am happy to share any information,like the things that we do in training or the behavior of our coach(if I can call him like that) if you guys want so that I can give you a clear picture of the structure of our training.

stelaru

Re: Krav Maga Bukan

My daughter is enrolled in the same Bukan school.

it is difficult to say what is a “real” KM and what is not and in Romania – is even worst…

Looking to the techniques in Bukan, they seem to follow the basic principles.

I guess the only way to shed some light on the KM here is to have a close look on the techniques.

Anyway, the same uncertainity applies to any martial art.

I gave Bukan same addional credit than I usually do because of the fact that they teach in Hebrew, which is critical to KM, at least by common sense.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: