Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga Columbia MD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    sean-akrav

Wow this place is awesome. So big!

First class there was intense. Running outside, sprinting, back inside for back to back pushups, shadow boxing, other crazy stuff.

I’m impressed so far.

I just hope I can get the $funds$ to keep up with it haha.

Thanks KravMDJeff!

Sound’s like you really enjoyed yourself. Now don’t be greedy, and invite us up there to train??… 😀

sexybaldman

That is good to hear Sean. Glad you are liking it.

mongo2k6

Ran outside, eh? You must have went to class on a Tuesday when a certain crazy ginger was instructing. 😉

sean-akrav

Jason: Thanks. You are going to have fun here, you guys are coming up saturday right? What time so I can meet you guys there, unless its a lvl 2 thing?

Mongo2k6: Yes very crazy ginger haha! He was good though very into the class. And after all he’s a professional haha. (It was you instructing?)

sexybaldman

Cool. Lemme get with Jeff and see if it is cool.

Jeff – Would this saturday work for KMStudent and myself?

It would be great since our school is close saturday for labor day weekend.

And sorry Sean, we would come for a lvl 2 class. Not sure if they would let ya in. 😯

kravmdjeff

Sexy: Saturday’s great for class, but I will be tied up right after that, so I couldn’t chill with you guys. Not sure if that mattered. Level 2 is at 11:30 AM

Sean: There’s a level 1 class right before that at 10:30 am, so feel free to come anyway and meet your classmates. You’d end class right as they’re coming in.

Any other questions, e-mail me at [email protected]

sexybaldman

Jeff – Can we still doa Level 1 class too? If so we could to Level 1 and 2. We do it at KMNova. 🙂

sean-akrav

Cool I’ll try and be there. I think I can make it.

mongo2k6

Re:

quote \”Sean_AKrav\:

Jason: Thanks. You are going to have fun here, you guys are coming up saturday right? What time so I can meet you guys there, unless its a lvl 2 thing?

Mongo2k6: Yes very crazy ginger haha! He was good though very into the class. And after all he’s a professional haha. (It was you instructing?)

Nope. I’m a crazy pinoy. 8)

kravmdjeff

Most definitely. Come to both. I’ll only be teaching the Level 2, but our other instructor, Bryan, knows your coming and is looking forward to it.

See you Saturday!

Jeff — Thanks for allowing us to visit your training center, myself and BSB will attend both classes. Sean.. .Look forward to training with you again!!!

See you guys Saturday!!!

😀

kravmdjeff

Punks. So I finally met Sean, and you guys didn’t show. I’m sure you’ll somehow blame it on Ernesto, since you haven’t learned the KM defense against Tropical Storms.

jasonm

Actualllllyyyyyyy!! I just got power back. It wasn’t pretty trying to keep the beer cold. 🙁 And the winds, at least where i live, were wild. Glad you got to meet sean though. I am sure he can tell ya that KMstudent and myself love to train and are serious.

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”JasonM\:

Actualllllyyyyyyy!! I just got power back. It wasn’t pretty trying to keep the beer cold. 🙁 And the winds, at least where i live, were wild. Glad you got to meet sean though. I am sure he can tell ya that KMstudent and myself love to train and are serious.

Hmm…anybody smell that?? Smells like….well, you know! 😛

We did have some pretty nasty weather yesterday. Luckily today hasn’t been too bad.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: