Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Krav Maga coming soon to Spokane!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hemibuck

Hello to all! Long story short I’ve had a very crazy past year and have landed back here in Spokane Wa. And something is missing here….Krav. I am hopefully going to change that in the coming months ;):.

I am a student of Krav Maga mainly underneath Jim Neitzal in Boise, but events these past few months took me away from Boise, my training and me going to Phase A. I am now traveling down to Moscow Id to get my training back up and have sent in my application for Phase A this June in San Antonio! Between CrossFit in Spokane & Krav in Moscow I will be in shape and have my skills where they need to be. It won’t be easy but I am up for the task!

I am so excited for this and can’t express how gratefull I am to have so many people supporting me. I hope to be on the forums as much as I can! Thanks to all!

Re: Krav Maga coming soon to Spokane!

I will be very happy to see a school in Spokane! I have family there and want them to train in Krav Maga.

hemibuck

quote canadianpugilist:

I will be very happy to see a school in Spokane! I have family there and want them to train in Krav Maga.

Fantastic, Krav Maga of Moscow and I are putting on a intro self defense seminar on the 28th of this month here in Spokane they should come check it out. Once we have everything set in stone I am going to post up a new thread with contact info and whatnot. We are going to be doing stuff like this up until I go to Phase A in June to start getting the word out.

oneness

Mike, just emailed me about your intro seminar and some other things. I hope all goes well and keep us posted.

If I cant make it up there due to my crazy schedule then sometime this summer. Good luck and I know you will do well.

hemibuck

Thank you very much. All you guys are great, hopefully I can get down there and do some training with you before I go to Phase A. Thanks again!

quote Oneness:

Mike, just emailed me about your intro seminar and some other things. I hope all goes well and keep us posted.

If I cant make it up there due to my crazy schedule then sometime this summer. Good luck and I know you will do well.

mara-jade

quote Hemibuck:

Hello to all! Long story short I’ve had a very crazy past year and have landed back here in Spokane Wa. And something is missing here….Krav. I am hopefully going to change that in the coming months ;):.

I am a student of Krav Maga mainly underneath Jim Neitzal in Boise, but events these past few months took me away from Boise, my training and me going to Phase A. I am now traveling down to Moscow Id to get my training back up and have sent in my application for Phase A this June in San Antonio! Between CrossFit in Spokane & Krav in Moscow I will be in shape and have my skills where they need to be. It won’t be easy but I am up for the task!

I am so excited for this and can’t express how gratefull I am to have so many people supporting me. I hope to be on the forums as much as I can! Thanks to all!

Congrats! Coming to my center to train? BOY, are you in for SOME FUNrofl2. Really though, you’re gonna have a blast:beer:

hemibuck

quote mara_jade:

Congrats! Coming to my center to train? BOY, are you in for SOME FUNrofl2. Really though, you’re gonna have a blast:beer:

Yes I am….looking forward to it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: