Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    geary

Hey Everyone,

I am brand new to this forum and very new to Krav Maga. I have been in for about two weeks now. I train in the Krav Maga Detroit Team and was wondering if anyone on here is from this center.

Let me know. We may have exchanged straight jabs yesterday.

mara-jade

Re: Krav Maga Detroit

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum! Feel free to look around – tons of great info around here!thumbsup

kirsten

Welcome Welcome! Nice to see a new forum user and as MJ pointed out there is a TON of info here so if you have a question, search the forum and you will likely find an answer. If not, post it up and you will find plenty of help!

kravfish

Hi Geary, I have been a member of Krav Maga Detroit since the very beginning of their business venture and have followed Pawl to 3 different locations.
    Currently I am forced to take some time off due to ankle injury, that I will have to have surgery on. I’ll be back in the late spring/summer. In the meantime welcome to the team, I hope you find, just I have that this group is the best going, and the training is second to none. Train hard, go home safe.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: