Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    catapult

Re: Krav Maga for kids?

Yeah right, it’s better for your 14 year old daughter to get raped/beaten/killed than for her to carry the awful burden of hurting the poor man. Hmmm, what’s wrong with this picture?

lions2011

I think KRav would be terrific for kids. They learn all kinds of practical skills. I would not have your kids in more dangerous martial arts like Judo or Boxing. At least Krav is mostly safe on the body and head.

mmsabac

quote catapult:

Yeah right, it’s better for your 14 year old daughter to get raped/beaten/killed than for her to carry the awful burden of hurting the poor man. Hmmm, what’s wrong with this picture?

LOL! You believe that it is alright to teach an underage child combatives? A child can learn Martial Arts and at the same time learn how to defend themselves against anybody! Obviously some of you don’t understand Martial Philosophy! Martial Arts is not just doing Karati Kicks and forms it also helps you learn how to live, how to deal with your everyday problems in a better way! I hope none of you ever get a phone call from your child’s school telling you that your child really badly hurt another child or even killed that child because he or she used Krav Maga on them. I know if your kid did that to mine, I would come after you not your child!

don

:chair:

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: