Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Krav Maga In Alaska

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    agoenner

I am in the USCG and I am a certified IKMA instructor and will moving to Anchorage, Alaska this summer. I am in the process of looking for a place to teach out of in Alaska right now. I will be setting up a website soon and getting an email address established as well. If anyone is interested in starting Krav Maga in the Anchorage surroundings please let me know. I receive email on my phone when someone replies to these messages, so feel free to ask any questions. I will post again when I get my site up and running. After I have settled down and established myself in Anchorage I plan on running a couple of seminars to get the word out and to raise money for equipment. All who are interested please spread the word. There will also be someone from the Air Force from KMWW that will be there this summer as well. We will definitely be able to spread the wealth with Krav Maga and help people get fit and learn self defense at the same time. Hope to hear from everyone soon.

akjmart2002

Re: Krav Maga In Alaska

I’m pleased to hear of possible Krav Maga in Anchorage. I’ve practiced several styles of karate off and on over the years, but KM looks to be far more aligned with my personal goals for self-defense and martial arts training. Please let me know if and when you manage to get a KM school started – I’ll be there!

Justin Martin

mara-jade

Our own Jeremy is up there now (wahhhhh) so look for him to post when he’s ready to open.

https://kravmaga.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2580&highlight=alaska

alfakrav

KMWW in Alaska in going to have to wait for a short while, My military duties are looking like they are calling me to go out again here shortly. When everything is found out for sure I will post again

Jeremy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: