Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Krav Maga in Denver / South Denver

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cksiam

I currently train in KM and I will be relocating to Denver and working (and most likely living) on the south side of denver. I’ve noticed that several different schools state they will be opening in Centennial, Denver, Aurora, etc. Also there is one school, \”Innovative Martial Arts\”, in Aurora that is already open. Does anyone have any info on these schools? Reoommendations, reviews, etc.?

Thanks

kravsue

Check out: http://www.coloradokravmaga.com/

Although north of Denver, My husband and I went to Winter Camp there ( I believe it is a regional training center too). We had a great time and learned a ton. James and Shannon were awesome, and have some great instructors. They are definately worth the drive if you can swing it.

ryan

I echo the sentiments about James and Shannon. If you have the opportunity to train at one of their locations, you should definitely take advantage of it!

cksiam

Thanks. Anyone from Denver who commutes from the Denver Tech Center north to Broomfield?

Check out http://www.rmKravMaga.com

I have trained with Innovative Martial Arts and Tom is a great fighter. BUT he is no longer with Krav Maga Worldwide. I currently train with John Hallett at Rocky Mountain Krav Maga in Castle Rock. John is great and he is close to the DTC area. Also we are going to open a new school in either Aug. or Sept. in Aurora near I-225 and Parker. We would love to have you come and check out our school and train with us,

kravjeff

Not sure how I missed this, but if still interested and looking:

I can’t say enough good about James and Shannon. I make the trip from Littleton to Broomfield, and while it is a bit of a commute, it’s absolutely worth it. Interested in carpooling let me know! 😉

I’ve heard good things about John Hallett and his school, but have never trained there or trained with him.

Hoping there will be a school open, which is affiliated with James and Shannon’s school in the south Denver metro area in the near future! I know it’s at least being considered.

http://www.coloradokravmaga.com – click on locations

oscar615

Re: Krav Maga in Denver / South Denver

Are there any schools on the west side of town? Which is the closest to Hampden/hwy285 and C470? I would be driving in on 285 from about 50 miles SW of Denver.

crazy-train

Re: Krav Maga in Denver / South Denver

i did phase a in broomfield with james, and john hallet was assisting him. i also cannot say enough of how well james teaches krav maga, and the same goes for john. they’re, IMO, krav maga twins.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: