Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations krav maga in Huntsville, Al.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    tklewis

Is anyone interested in krav maga in the Huntsville, Al. area? I am, but know of nobody else.

prekarious1

Depending on distance from Pensacola you have my vote

prekarious1

Guessing the 2 of us aren’t enough.

kravpromo

Re: krav maga in Huntsville, Al.

I’m interested in learning Krav in Huntsville, AL. I know a couple of you were also and was wondering if you found anything. I would be willing to start anytime we could find an instructor. Any ideas?

mara-jade

Hi KravPromo!

I’m sorry I don’t have an answer for you, but wanted to welcome you to the forum!:wav:

Hi guys!

We are always open to school owners and Krav Maga enthusiasts who are interested in becoming licensees and teaching Krav Maga. If you know of anyone in the Huntsville area who is interested in bringing Krav Maga there, you should contact Karla or Jeanine in the licensing department at the National Headquarters in West LA:(310) 477-9977!

You may also want to look into the Krav Maga videos at: https://kravmaga.com/store/tek9.asp?pg=products&grp=30.

-Candice

magnum

Already ordered some material:)

brandond

I live in Madison and interested in KM too…Midsouth KM in Memphis opened a school in Nashville & they are supposed to open a school in Brentwood/Franklin, TN…a little closer to North Alabama…

gunsotsu

Really wish someone here taught it.

magnum

Unfortunately I was playing around with my nephew a few weeks ago and placed him in a head lock he could not get away from. Just playing around with him, however it pointed out my neck injury is not any better, severe pain for several days. Evidently a pinched nerve.

I will be talking to the doc to determine what can be done and what my level of any training or excercise can be.

The good news is I now know I can headlock someone bigger than me if in a life/death situation. Will hurt like heck for several weeks after that, but will still be alive:):

Still got a little upper arm strength left…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: