Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Krav Maga in Las Vegas?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mblachford

So I just started Krav here in the Tampa area where I live now and I am completely hooked! However I will be moving to Las Vegas at the end of this year and, I checked the KMWW locations and came across Krav Maga Las Vegas:

http://www.kravmagavegas.com/

Does anyone train at this school/with these instructors? Just wanted to get a feel for the atmosphere and the people there…

Thanks,
    Mason

mblachford

95 views and no comments? anyone?

giant-killer

There is a guy on this forum, Psyops, who teaches at that school. Maybe he hasn’t seen the thread.

mblachford

Thanks for the info GK!

giant-killer

Maybe call him out on the General Topics Forum. He may see it there. Don’t know how often he checks in.

rene

krav in vegas

mason,
    i wk out at wigwam and pecos. (East side). dont know the sahara school but i hear its good fom a pilot that wks out there when he is in town on layover. (im a pilot myself)

mr brandon runs the school on my side of town. its a tkd studio but he is a blk belt krav instructor. He gets into teaching krav and it shows from his enthusiasm. iv been to other schools in my travels – all great but im biased for my school.
    ive been there a year and a half. class sizes are usually8-10 people.
    If you live on the east side of town there are a couple of schools close by. i highly recomend sticking with it.

havent been to the school in question but im sure its a high energy school too.

rene

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: