Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Krav Maga in Nashville – anyone interested

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ebray

Hi all ,
    I’m brand new to this forum .I recently moved from Rockland Co NY where I was introduced to a Mixed Martial Arts program which incorporated KM.I’m here in Nashville about 7 months and am totally jonsing to do it again .I have not found it anywhere .I am now thinking of maybe of starting a school.I’m putting out feelers to see if there is enough of an interest here to support a program .
    Would love any feedback from you Krav fans in Nashville .
    Peace
    😉

dukiejf

DO IT!! DO!! IT!!!

Email me at jfitz at alumni dot duke dot edu and we’ll talk about it, because I am definitely interested.

glenngordon

Hey Guys,

Shoot me an email at my address below. I used to teach out of the Cummings Fitness downtown and at the JCC a couple of years ago. There is no one currently teaching in Nashville now, but I know one of our licensee’s (Memphis) is interested in getting something started up again.

Also, there is a guy by the name of Shannon who lives in Nashville. He is a certified Krav Maga instructor. I could put you in touch with him as well.

Hope that helps,

Glenn

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: